Naruto: New Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: New Chronicles

The Fourth Shinobi War has ended. Now, one hundred years after the bloodshed has ended, new legacies begin forming...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules of N:NC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyte Uchiha
Admin
Kyte Uchiha

Rules of N:NC Empty
PostSubject: Rules of N:NC   Rules of N:NC I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 1:20 am

First off, welcome to Naruto: New Chronicles. There are, of course, a few rules and regulations here that you need to see. There will be more that aren't listed here, and listed elsewhere, but I'm sure you can read them. No...seriously. Read them.

No Godmodding

Of course, this rule is at the top of the list. You should know why. Every fight will be spectated by an admin. If there is any godmodding in the fight, the admin will do his/her duty and inform you. You will get two chances to correct the post; yes, even consecutively. After two tries and you are still godmodding, or you have ignored the admin's suggestions to help you out, the victory will go to the person who followed the rules and didn't try to act all powerful.

Liquid Time
I know a lot of people like being in different places and times all at once. But you can't do it here unless it's in a Random Topic rp. It has to be all at the same time. Meaning unless your character leaves a topic, he/she isn't going to be in another one unless he/she's broadcasting his/her voice from a radio source or jutsu, is a clone (Which is still under heavy discussion to be allowed), or has actually exited that forum to go into another forum.

Character Death
Character death is only allowed on two certain conditions. The first one being that the one who plays the character allows you too, or you actually piss off the admins enough that we dictate your character must die. We are tolerable, so if we say your characters must die, it was a rational conclusion and not short-tempered.

Respect
Probably the most important rule of them all. Leave your anger and rivalries in character. You know that poster you used to see all over the walls in elementary school of "The Golden Rule"? Treat others as you would treat yourself. Look, I don't expect you to like every single member on the site. But if someone's pissing you off on purpose, leave them alone and tell me or another admin. We will personally resolve the problem for you.

Character Sheets
The least important rule of them all, but important nonetheless. You put everything about your character that is approved into your Character Sheet, and then you put it in your Signature.

Kyte wrote:
Profile >>Signature

To make it anything you want, Ex: Kyte's profile, you would put it like so:

Code:
[url=(Any url here)]Kyte's profile[/url]

That will be all for now, but you can count on other rules being made and added to these. Thanks for coming to N:NC, and enjoy your time here.

--Kyte
Back to top Go down
https://narutodensetsu.rpg-board.net

Rules of N:NC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: New Chronicles :: Basics :: Rules-
Jump to: