Naruto: New Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: New Chronicles

The Fourth Shinobi War has ended. Now, one hundred years after the bloodshed has ended, new legacies begin forming...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyte Uchiha
Admin
Kyte Uchiha

Character Template Empty
PostSubject: Character Template   Character Template I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 6:35 am

Name: Your character's name. I would prefer you keep it Japanese-style; surname first, personal name last. Ex: Uchiha "Kaosu" Kyte
Gender: Male or female. I guess transsexual could go here too, though I really wonder if anyone would use it.
Visual Age: The age your character appears to be. Give a number range, Ex: 20-25
Actual Age: The age your character actually is. I will not put restrictions on this as long as it doesn't get too out of hand.
Village: This is the hidden village your character was born in. Note that you are required to have been born in a certain village for some bloodline limits.

Physical Build: The relative "build" of your character. Ex: Athletic, skinny, muscular, anorexic
Height: How high your character is from the ground to the top of their head when standing straight with their feet flat. If you really need an explanation for Height.
Weight: How many pounds your character weighs.
Eye Color: The color of your character's irises. Any special details of the eyes go here as well. Bloodline limit dojutsu do not get listed here. Ex: Sharingan, Byakkugan
Hair Color: The color of your character's hair.
Hair Style: How does your character brush his/her hair? Do they at all? Those questions are actually rhetoric; tell us how your character's hair looks.
Skin Tone: Describe the color of your character's skin.

Clothing: Describe the usual montage of your character.
Accessories: Detail any accessories your character may have on him/her.
Personality: Here's where the personal perks and quirks of your character go. Is he/she a psychotic scientist? A lone wolf warrior that is honorable in combat? Tell us.
Rank: Student, Genin, Chunin, and Jonin. Honestly not that hard.

Elemental Nature: Simple. Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, or Lightning.
Second Elemental Nature: Choose from one of the five above.

Kekkei Genkai: Your bloodline limit. Put N/A if not applicable.

Origin: Describe what your character's done so far; within regulation.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Visual Age:[/b]
[b]Actual Age:[/b]
[b]Village:[/b]

[b]Physical Build:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Eye Color:[/b]
[b]Hair Color:[/b]
[b]Hair Style:[/b]