Naruto: New Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: New Chronicles

The Fourth Shinobi War has ended. Now, one hundred years after the bloodshed has ended, new legacies begin forming...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yamauchi, Michi-Mai

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MichiMae

MichiMae

Yamauchi, Michi-Mai Empty
PostSubject: Yamauchi, Michi-Mai   Yamauchi, Michi-Mai I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 6:05 pm

Name: Yamauchi, Michi-Mai.
Visual Age: 20.
Actual Age: 18.
Village: Konohagakure

Physical Build: Athletic.
Height: She stands six feet two inches tall.
Weight: One-hundred pounds.
Eye Color: Pale peach irises that fade into a darker peach shade towards her pupils.
Hair Color: Dirty blonde with light blonde highlights.
Hair Style: Her hair reaches down to her hips. It is usually kept straight for convienence purposes.
Skin Tone: Nicely tanned because of all her outdoor training. A long, jagged scar can be seen arching across her neck, being paler than the rest of her skin.

Clothing: Michi wears a short, white tunic with light brown trimming on the bottom hemline, and above and below her chest. Her waistline is wrapped in a large strip of black cloth, and tied into a large bow on her left wide, with about two feet of cloth hanging down to just below her knees. Her left, mid-thigh is wrapped in bandages. On top of the bandages is where she keeps her weapon pouch. She has black, thin leg warmers that cut off below her knees and above her ankles. Her arms are shrouded in detached sleeves that start below her shoulder and expand as it reaches her wrist. She keeps a fan tucked into the detached sleeve on her right arm. Her Konoha headband is tied around her neck. She wears black ninja sandals. (Reference picture to clear up any confusion.)
Personality: As far as most personalities go, Michi-Mai is dependable and openminded. She doesn't let any failure get to her, but instead sees them as oppurtunities to revise her strategies. This is one ninja who always takes a moment to define a backup plan. On good days, she's extremely vivacious and pleasent.

Elemental Nature: Earth.
Second Elemental Nature: Water.

Kekkei Genkai: N/A.

Origin: The Yamauchi Clan is one that is evolving rapidly within Konoha. Her Grandmother Michi Yamauchi (Michi-Mai's namesake) founded the Clan along with her Grandfather Rai Yamauchi. Michi-Mae never had a troubled childhood up until she was ten, when her elder brother Namaru Yamauchi died. She never talks about the death of her brother, so it seems that she moved on from the tradgedy quickly enough. She started off at the Ninja Academy at the age of 8, and passed every lesson with flying colors. She left the Academy at the age of 12, becoming a Genin. She participated in a three man team with a boy and girl that were two years her senior. Every mission that her team went on ended quickly. Her team was skilled, and soon became trusted with higher requirement missions. When she turned 15 she took the Chuunin exams, passing with ease. She is currently a Chuunin who is studying to become a Jounin. From there she has ambitions to take the ANBU training program.
Back to top Go down
Blair

Blair

PostSubject: Re: Yamauchi, Michi-Mai   Yamauchi, Michi-Mai I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 7:07 pm

Welcome to the Forum, Approved
Back to top Go down
Kyte Uchiha
Admin
Kyte Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Yamauchi, Michi-Mai   Yamauchi, Michi-Mai I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 11:01 am

Dammit, Blair! You just had to get Shugo, didn't you?! xDDD
Back to top Go down
https://narutodensetsu.rpg-board.net
MichiMae

MichiMae

PostSubject: Re: Yamauchi, Michi-Mai   Yamauchi, Michi-Mai I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 3:51 pm

Razz Kekekekeke... Early bird gets the Shugo! xD
Back to top Go down
umbradragone

umbradragone

PostSubject: Re: Yamauchi, Michi-Mai   Yamauchi, Michi-Mai I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:04 pm

*chuckle*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yamauchi, Michi-Mai   Yamauchi, Michi-Mai I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yamauchi, Michi-Mai
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: New Chronicles :: Basics :: Registration-
Jump to: