Naruto: New Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: New Chronicles

The Fourth Shinobi War has ended. Now, one hundred years after the bloodshed has ended, new legacies begin forming...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kura's style

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
umbradragone

umbradragone

Kura's style Empty
PostSubject: Kura's style   Kura's style I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 11:32 pm

Jutsu name:Kaminari no ken no sutoraiki
Elemental Nature:Raiton
Class:C
Effect:Kanimari no ken no sutoraiki allows Kura to infuse his sword with lightning allowing him to cause extra damage to his opponent.

Jutsu Name: Hakke Rokujuuyonshou - Eight Divination Signs, Sixty-Four Palms of the Hand
Elemental Nature:None
Class:None
Effect:This technique is taught to all Hyuga clan members. The Hyuga uses Byakugan to see the inner chakra coils. The person then forces chakra into his hands and then into the tenketsu of the opponent through 126 hits. The Hyuga will strike first 2 times, then 4, then 8, and so on until the number reaches 64. This technique forcibly closes 64 tenketsu, stopping chakra flow in your enemy.This limits the opponents use of jutsu.

Jutsu Name:Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou - Eight Divination Signs, One-Hundred and Twenty-Eight Palms of the Hand
Elemental Nature:none
Class:none
Effect: Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou is a Taijutsu technique unique to the Hyuuga bloodline. Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou is a variation of Hakke Rokujuuyonshou, a technique passed down through the main family line. When an opponent is within the clan members divination field of attack, they can quickly begin their assault. The technique allows the clan member to use the Byakugan eye to make nearly double the normal 126 strikes, striking 254 times against their individual foe or opponents. First the clan member will strike 2 times, then 4, 8, 16, 32, 64 and finally 128 times.

This is all for now. I will post more later. Also how do you like the color I'm going to use for my text? Your opinion will be appreciated. Bye.

Back to top Go down
Kyte Uchiha
Admin
Kyte Uchiha

Kura's style Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kura's style   Kura's style I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 6:21 am

Your MOM'S making out with that post! *hic* YEAH!

...GASP! YOU LEAVE HER OUT OF THIS!

...oh, wait. Er...approved... >.>

*hic*
Back to top Go down
https://narutodensetsu.rpg-board.net
umbradragone

umbradragone

Kura's style Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kura's style   Kura's style I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:08 am

YOU DON'T EXIST!!!!!!!YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kyte Uchiha
Admin
Kyte Uchiha

Kura's style Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kura's style   Kura's style I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 10:59 am

Umbradragone wrote:
YOU ARE SO TOTALLY FREAKING AWESOME! I WORSHIP YOU FOREVER AND EVER BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR ME!

Aw...thanks, man. ^.^
Back to top Go down
https://narutodensetsu.rpg-board.net
umbradragone

umbradragone

Kura's style Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kura's style   Kura's style I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:31 am

Don't make me get Kitty Amazing.

*pulls out Kitty Amazing and points it at you*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kura's style Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kura's style   Kura's style I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kura's style
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: New Chronicles :: Basics :: Jutsu-
Jump to: